Valiente lagoon horse ride – More info
Maximum weight: 90 kg
Minimum age: 6
Rates: From $40.000 CLP (variable according to group size)
What the tour includes:
- 5 hours horse ride in the mountains
- Muleteer guide with his knowledge of the area, fauna and flora, legends and traditions to share
- Horses and their equipment
- Helmets (highly recommended in these very rocky Andean terrain) and half-leg chaps
- Payment for entry to private fund
- Personal saddlebag to have on hand what you need for the walk (water bottle, knife, picnic, camera, toilet paper, alcohol gel, personal garbage bag (we do not leave anything in nature), coat in case of cold / rain and sunscreen).
- First aid kit
- Adventure tourism insurance
What is not included:
- Everything not mentioned previously
- Rescue expenses and medical expenses not covered by the included insurance
- Tips for the guides
- Picnic based on local products
Recommended equipment for the activity:
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing, hiking boots (riding boots also suitable for hiking; riding boots are not recommended since their sole is very smooth), long pants (riding, jeans, etc.), a light shirt but with long sleeves to protect yourself from the sun, a light cloth to cover your nose in places where a little dust gets up when the horses step on it, and gloves if you want to protect your hands from contact with the reins. Bring sunglasses, sunscreen and the amount of shelter necessary according to the season.
- Water and food: bring a one-liter bottle per person and a delicious picnic to eat in the mountains in case you request the activity without food included.
Respect for nature: we will not leave waste, the least amount of footprints possible … your personal garbage bags will be used for your comfort paper and other personal waste, we must not forget them …
Covid 19: We will all have our personal alcohol gel on hand, and masks in case we have to talk more closely, take care if someone needs help …
Booking conditions: You are asked to sign a discharge of responsibility and an affidavit of health for the Covid before the tour, in addition to paying 50% of the total value for your reservation. This money will be returned to them in the event that the meteorology announced the previous week is very bad, or that there is any inconvenience related to Covid.
Andeaë Andean expeditions is not responsible for objects lost during the development of the activity.