Malalcura mountain hike - More info
|Duration:||9-10 hr aprox.||Type:||Trekking|
|Begining time:||8am.||Finishing time:||6pm aprox.|
||4 hr.||Descent time:||3 hr.|
|Days:||From Mo to Su with reservation.||Season:||All year - winter depending os snow conditions|
|Physical dificulty:||High||Technical dificulty:||Mid|
|Routes:||Rural roads, trails, little marked footprint during the last third of the route and easy ascent at the end to reach the summit.||Distance and altitude gain:||14 km round trip
1400 m altitude gain
||15||Lenguages:||ES, EN, FR|
Rates: From $ 28,000 CLP (variable according to group size).
What the tour includes:
- Guide with his knowledge about the area, fauna and flora, environmental interpretation and rescue in remote areas (WAFA certification)
- Payment for entry to private fund
- Trekking sticks
- Photographic set
- First aid kit
- Adventure tourism insurance
What is not included:
- Everything not mentioned previously
- Rescue expenses and medical expenses not covered by the included insurance
- Tips for the guides
- Picnic based on local products.
- Dinner and/or hot tube in the cabin of Mrs. Cecilia, in the way back from summit.
- 4WD vehicle to shorten the hike.
Recommended equipment for the activity:
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing, mountain shoes, long trekking pants, and a light shirt but with long sleeves to protect yourself from the sun, a coat, a cap or a hat. Bring sunglasses, sunscreen and the amount of shelter necessary according to the season.
- Water and food: bring a 1.5 to 2 liter bottle per person and a delicious picnic to eat in the mountains in the event that you request the activity without food included.
- To have on hand in your small backpacks: water bottle (minimum 1.5 liter per person), knife, snack, photographic camera, comfort paper, alcohol gel, mask, personal garbage bag (we do not leave anything in nature), coat in case of cold and sunscreen
Respect for nature: we will not leave waste, the least amount of footprints possible ... your personal garbage bags will be used for your comfort paper and other personal waste, we must not forget them ...
Covid 19: We will all have our personal alcohol gel on hand, and masks in case we have to talk more closely, take care if someone needs help ...
Booking conditions: You are asked to sign a discharge of responsibility and an affidavit of health for the Covid before the tour, in addition to paying 50% of the total value for your reservation. This money will be returned to them in the event that the meteorology announced the previous week is very bad, or that there is any inconvenience related to Covid.
Andeaë Andean expeditions is not responsible for objects lost during the development of the activity.